Nuclear Rush is a punishing, gritty cross country race on muddy Essex farmland.
Heavily loaded with over 50 man-made and natural obstacles. There are two race distances available to run on the day: 12km & 6km.
Run together with like minded people of all ages, backgrounds & athletic abilities and be pushed to your limits both mentally & physically.
It will be exhilarating, challenging, tough and fun. As well as racing as an individual - group entries are also welcome as our events provide a great team building opportunity.
Still not sure? Take a look of some of the reviews about us below;
What to Expect from Nuclear Rush
- Every entrant is chip timed
- Every entrant receives medal & technical t-shirt
- New course layout, choice of two distances
- New 6km Stampede course, min. age 13yrs
- Start times in waves, 350 per wave
- Fancy dress (and prizes for best outfits & most muddy)
- Free parking next to the event village
- Large event village with family entertainment, music, good food & drink
- Dedicated viewing areas for spectators: great access to obstacles
- Participants running for charities, raising awareness & fundraising
- Challenging but suitable for all fitness abilities
- Camaraderie & an unforgettable experience
- Mains connected water stations on the course & at start/finish
- On site emergency medics & course fully health & safety checked
EXPECT: Classic Obstacles including:
- Tyre pits
- Walls Ramps
- Cargo crawls/nets
- Water wades
- Mud pits
- Deep trenches
- Straw stacks
- Water Slides
- Bomb holes
EXPECT: Huge & exciting SIGNATURE obstacles, such as:
- Zip wires over water
- Nuclear Slide
- Half pipe
- 120 metre monkey bars
- Tarzan swings
- Ice pit
And more which will remain a surprise for you on the day!
At Nuclear Races we subscribe to a contnually evolving set of standards for our races. As we have feedback from professionals and participants on site we refine and add to what as Nuclear Race looks like.
Here is a link to the living document that is our standards.